Tuesday 6 March 2012

Our mouths are made for eating, not for speaking.

I don't know why, but some of our family members have too many accidental spoonerism kind of embarrassing moments. It's been quite bad for these few days, and here are some:

We noticed a new bigger clock inside a barber's shop. Then, my wee one said, "You know, that Turkish barber's big cock..."
Yes, she forgot to pronounce "l". Since then, I haven't been able to put my face towards the shop's glass wall just in case I make an eye contact with the barber and burst into laughing...

We were talking about a TV show "Take Me Out", and my wee one said, "Paddis McGuinny". She meant "Paddy McGuinness", of course...

We were watching a TV programme on exercise, and it was talking about walking. Then, I said, "Peado-meter" when I meant "Pedometer"... My big girl told about this to her friends at school, and now they think that I am cute!!!

You see, we don't need to drink alcohol or hire a clown to have a laugh. We always manage to  surprise and entertain ourselves just by opening these big gobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment