Saturday 18 June 2011

Happy B****y Father's Day!

It's Father's Day tomorrow, and this afternoon I paid for Father's Day's card + present for a man who has a lovely stepdaughter-to-be. I didn't even know that I had paid for those stuff until this evening, and I haven't even met him in my life.

The thing was, my wee one was with her best friend all day today, and she asked me for £2 to buy something from a shop which was to close in 5 minutes. I had no time for interrogation, and handed over the money to her ungrudgingly, which wasn't really what I usually do.

After my wee one 's friend went home, I asked my wee one what she got from the shop. She answered,
"A (= her friend) wanted to get something for her mum's fiance for tomorrow's Father's Day, so she bought a card and a little present."

I'm not angry with anyone, but please someone tell me why I always end up helping out people of better financial positions on my rainy days??

No comments:

Post a Comment